MSHA provides many opportunities throughout the year for you to connect with potential clients, from our 1,000 strong members and attendees of MSHA conferences and workshops to professionals, students, and caregivers who visit our website.
The MSHA website has over 1100 unique monthly visitors — professionals, students, and caregivers. Our new, expanded web presence offers more features/interaction that will bring return visitors. Furthermore, our regular Constant Contact emails (to a list of over 1000 Members, Vendors, and Professionals) help drive increased traffic (and interested consumers) to the site.
Public Professional Services Directory
All Professional and Life Members may list their company or services in the Professional Services Directory, accessible to all MSHA Web visitors and highlighted as Find a Provider in the Parents & Caregivers area.
- Just $100 per calendar year!
- Join MSHA now or login and view Subscriptions -- either in the suggested login upgrades or in the Subscriptions tab of your Member Profile -- to activate your listing.
Member-Only Professional Services Directory
All Professional Members may opt-in to list their contact information in the Professional Services Directory, accessible only to Members, and highlighted in the Members Area.
- FREE listing for all active Professional Members
- Join MSHA now or log-in and edit the Directory Info of your Member Profile to activate your listing.
MSHA Employment Listing
The MSHA Job Bank is the employment showcase for companies seeking to connect with speech-language professionals. For just $50 for 30 days, you can reach out to qualified candidates that will enhance your organization's workforce.
Submit a Job Bank listing online...
Contact MSHA for details...
MSHA Banner Advertising
All Professional Members may purchase banner advertising on MSHA Web
- Choice of banner sizes/locations:
- Large, visible Box Banner (200px × 125px) — placement in right column of page.
- Article Banner (480px × 70px) — placement at bottom of article.
- Your choice of landing pages (first come, first served for top billing)
- Banner hyperlinks to site or email of your choice.
- Monthly or Yearly options
MSHA conducts continuing education activities throughout the year that provide sponsorship opportunities for your company or practice. Contact Association Manager Lisa Oriolo for details about current on-site advertising opportunities.