Members of the Maryland Speech-Language-Hearing Association enjoy numerous benefits:
- Access restricted areas of the MSHA website, including content targeted specifically to members.
- Post job openings to our Online Job Bank.
- Get listed in the MSHA Professional Services Directory, available to professionals and the public through the website (1500 visitors each month, and growing!).
- Enjoy opportunities to network and form lasting relationships with professionals like yourself.
- Raise your status as a speech-language professional in the community.
- Access to continuing education at substantial savings, including the Annual Convention, the Adult Service Winter Workshop, and the Fall Clinical Connections Conference.
- Get informed about legislative issues that affect your profession and the community that you serve.
- Submit articles for publication on the MSHA website.
- Volunteer with MSHA committees to help communicate the joy of your profession and its importance to legislators, professionals in training, and the community at large.